The human body contains bacteria in the trillions; this is probably more than the total number of cells in a well grown human body. These packs of bacteria can be grouped into the good bacteria and the bad bacteria and they come in different species.
The Good Bacteria
The good bacteria are generally beneficial to the body and they tend to promote good health. Some protect our skin thereby keeping germs and the bad bacteria out of the way. There are those in our digestive tract and intestines improving the function of our immune system to combat harmful bacteria. Those present in our mouth, crotch and on the skin also works towards ensuring a healthy living while trying to maintain a good balance with the bad bacteria. Example of the good bacteria can be found in Lactobacillus acidophilus.
The Bad Bacteria
The bad bacteria are those bacteria that tend to make us ill, cause diseases and sicknesses. They can attack the body cells or produce toxins that weaken our immune system. Most often, this happens when the bad bacteria multiplies and over-powers the good bacteria which then leads to diseases, infections and sicknesses of all kinds. Example of the bad bacteria is Candida albicans which causes yeast infection.
It is expected that 85 percent of the bacteria in our body to be good bacteria and the remaining 15 percent to be bad bacteria. This balance is important to maintain a relatively healthy body with strong immune support. However, it is not always this way due to several reasons like what we eat, what we wear, and the meds we consume, how we look after our body and a host of others. Now when this balance is disturbed and the body supports the multiplication of Candida albicans for instance, they cause health complications and discomforting symptoms that we now refer to as yeast infection.
In essence, yeast infection is a medical term given to the over-growth and multiplication of specific specie of bad bacteria in the human body called Candida albicans. The symptoms of yeast overgrowth can be visible in the crotch affecting the genitals of both sexes called vaginal yeast infection or yeast infection at the head of the penis, in the mouth called oral yeast infection or thrush or at other parts of the body where it may cause rashes. There are also cases where yeast infection can, through the fallopian tube, affect the ureta, through the mouth to the oesphagunus or found in the intestines or mixed with the blood during which it can be more dangerous or life threatening.
If you enjoyed reading and got benefit from it Please subscribe to my list to get more articles. You will receive a free e-book on top of that.
Also, you can see this website for more information and ,also, to read some testimonials.